Need help making your mortgage payments more affordable?
A loan modification may be your best option. There are several types of loan modification programs that may suit your needs and assist you with the hardship you are facing. A loan modification is a permanent change to the terms of the mortgage which may include an interest rate reduction, lower monthly payments, or an extension on the loan term.
Foreclosure can be frustrating and difficult. Don’t face it alone. Our loan modification team has the knowledge and experience to help you seek modification for your loan. We will work diligently to provide you with the best solutions for your individual situation.
How does a loan modification work?
- Contact the firm to speak with our loan modification specialist.
- Set up a consultation with our loan modification specialist.
- Provide documents such as bank statements, CD and bond statements, signed federal income tax returns, and a list of your monthly household expenses to help us assess your situation.
- If we determine that your loan can be modified, we will then begin processing your application.
- If you don’t qualify for a loan modification, we will let you know as soon as possible and discuss what steps you need to take moving forward.
If you are having concerns about losing your home or managing your mortgage payments, we may be able to help you. ACT NOW if you are more than 45 days behind on your payment. If you are 90 days past due, your home may be facing foreclosure. Call us today at (770)-962-7201.