What to Bring to a Consultation
- Print and completely fill out the Client Questionnaire on this website. (If you need assistance filling it out, call our office).
- All bills from creditors received in the last 60 days
- Pay stubs or any other proof of earned income received for the past 6 months prior to filing bankruptcy
- Copies of your federal tax returns for the previous 3 years
- Proof of your social security number
- Tax Identification Number (if any)
- Certificate of pre-bankruptcy credit counseling
- Declaration pages for your homeowners and automobile insurance
NOTE: For a quick next day appointment for the analysis of your case in our offices, please print, fill out, and fax this 2-page Quick Analysis Worksheet to us today using the fax number (770) 962-7202, or e-mail it to us today at email@example.com.
We’ve tried to anticipate the questions that you may have about bankruptcy on this website. However, should you have any further questions after reading the information on this website, do not hesitate to contact us at (770) 962-7201.
Remember, your initial consultation is free.